Patient Service Representative (Front Desk)ICMS
Come join our ICMS team as a Patient Service Representative. You will be the first person that patients see when they arrive to check in, and will guide them through all of the processes needed. This Per Diem job opportunity is for 16 hours per week, working on Thursdays and Fridays. There is also the opportunity to fill in on various days and work additional hours. In this position you will get to:
- Schedule patients for laboratory tests, medical examinations, and consultations.
- Relay information to patients regarding preparation for laboratory tests and examinations, entering the information into the EHR as applicable.
- Assist patients with the check in process and verify information, including insurance.
- Inform patients of costs of care being provided. Collect and post fees according to protocols.
- Answer telephones, screen callers, relay messages, and greet patients.
- Maintain forms and office supplies required for front desk activities.
We are looking for a dependable and professional candidate. This position handles sensitive information, which requires a strong use of confidentiality. Experience in a medical office setting and a high school diploma are preferred.
To view the full job description, visit www.icmsvh.org.
For more information, contact
Claire Zoellick, Director of Human Resources at Islands Community Medical Services, Inc.
Phone: 207.863.4341 x1116
Email: [email protected]